I am a researcher of the Analytics team of Skyline Communications in Izegem, Belgium.
I obtained a Ph.D. in mathematics at KU Leuven, Belgium under supervision of Prof. Dr. Stefaan Vaes and supported by a Ph.D. fellowship of the Research Foundation Flanders (FWO). I was part of the research group on Operator Algebras. My main mathematical research interests were von Neumann algebras, locally compact groups, ergodic theory and measurable group theory. The main topic of my research was classification of crossed product and group von Neumann algebras given by locally compact groups.
- 2019 - current
- Machine Learning Research Engineer, Skyline Communications, Belgium
- 2015 - 2019
Ph.D. Mathematics, KU Leuven, Belgium
- Supervisor: Stefaan Vaes
- Title: Locally compact groups and von Neumann algebras
- Funding: Research Foundation Flanders (FWO)
- 2013 - 2015
- Master of Mathematics, KU Leuven, Belgium
- 2010 - 2013
- Bachelor of Mathematics, KU Leuven, Belgium